Museum 50/50 Club
What is a 50 50 Club?A ‘50 50 Club’ is a monthly prize draw run by Club organisers. 50% of cash generated makes up the lottery prizes and 50% will be used, in our case, to support the Trustees in the running of the Museum.
How many prizes will there be?
There will be 3 prizes every month with an extra Christmas Prize in December.
When will the prizes be drawn?
The prizes will be drawn on, or as near as possible to, 15th of each month.
How much can I win?
First prize will be 25% of monthly income, second prize, 15% and third prize, 5%. The Christmas Prize will comprise 5% income cumulative over 12 months. The more members – the greater the prizes!
How much will it cost?
An annual payment of £12 entitles each member to one stake in each monthly draw for a year. More than one stake per month can be bought, for example an annual payment of £24 entitles the member to 2 stakes each month.
Who can join?
Membership is open to anyone over the age of 16 years and is not exclusive to members of The Friends of Fordingbridge Museum.
How can I join?
To join the 50/50 club contact the organiser: Mr Stuart Grant, 39 Salisbury Road, Fordingbridge, SP6 1EH. Telephone: 01425 652354. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Museum 50/50 Club Membership Rules
1. Membership of the Museum 50 50 Club is open to anyone over 16 years of age and is for a minimum of twelve months. (Membership of the Friends of Fordingbridge Museum is not necessary).
2. Membership is non-transferable.
3. Membership is by an annual payment. An annual membership of £12 will give a £1 stake in each of 12 monthly draws, but members can purchase any number of stakes in units of £12.
4. Numbers will be allocated in numerical order on receipt of payment.
5. There will be twelve monthly draws each year and a Christmas bonus drawn in December. Draws will take place on, or as near as possible to, 15th of each month except in February when the draw will take place at the Annual General Meeting.
6. An organiser of the 50 50 Club will make the draw in the presence of another member of 'The Friends'.
7. First prize will be 25% of the monthly income, second prize will be 15% and third prize will be 5%. 5% cumulative over 12 months will make up the Christmas Prize. The remaining 50% will be used to support The Trustees of Fordingbridge Museum in the running costs of the Museum.
8. Winners will be notified by post and payment made by cheque. Prize winners will be listed in 'The Friends' newsletters.
9. Membership may be terminated at any time by giving written notice to the Museum 50 50 Club but remains effective until the end of the current year's payment.